Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday Documentary July 2, 2011 "What in the World are they Spraying?" and "Global Dimming"

Good morning to you! Today, we have a double feature!
Here's something interesting for us today, a subject near and dear to my heart.
Chemtrails.
Recently over at Tinfoil Palace there is a thread that got me thinking about chemtrails again.  
"Chemtrails - seen any lately?" So I thought today we might look at some videos about chemtrails.
Now before you click away in disgust, take a few min. and just check out the videos.
Have an open mind about it. To me, it seems that one of two things is true, either the gov. is deliberately adding something to jet fuel or putting spraying tanks on planes, or, something is dramatically changed in the atmosphere to cause the formation of these trails from normal jet plane exhaust.
If you add to all this the rush of rich people having expensive bunkers built, and the Doomsday Seed Vault...well, you can figure it out.
Also, just wanted to add, I'm not convinced that the spraying if for population control. Like they said in this first video, this is a phenomenon in NATO countries, they don't, as far as I'm aware, have a population problem. I think they are doing this for climate control reasons. They evidently believe that something is coming that is so bad that the effects of this spraying on the environment and human health is preferable to what they see heading for us.
this is just my own speculation though.

How I became interested in this subject was, a few years ago, I'd gone to town with hub and decided to wait in the car while he ran in the store. I was watching the sky and saw a plane go over and the trail out behind it. I didn't think anything about it at first, I'd grown up a mile away from Dobbins AFB in Ga. and Lockheed where the first C5A StarLifter was built, I'd seen contrails a lot. No biggie. But as I sat there and watched, the massive trail left by the plane I'd seen, didn't disperse. It ballooned and swelled and drifted lower until if I hadn't seen it put down by a plane, I'd have thought it was just a strip of clouds.
It took about a half an hour.
I didn't know what to think about it!
When I got home, I started trying to find information on the net about it and discovered chemtrails.
I'm not sure what it is they are trying to do but, I am sure they are doing "something".
The second video I'm posting is about global dimming. That actually is the video that helped make sense of chemtrails although it's not about chemtrails at all, but rather, what happened after 911 when there were no chemtrails.


Now, watch this video and see what you think.

I hope everyone has a great 4th of July weekend and while your gathered around the bbq, take notice of the sky.
If you feel inclined, you can leave change in the tip jar on the left. It is always needed and sincerely appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment