Saturday, March 19, 2011

Weekend Documentary! Sat. March 19, 2011

I have a couple of neat videos for us this week,
The first one, many of you have already seen I'm sure, but it has our own Matt Savinar in it. (It was nice to see him in the video) and is a good Peak Oil documentary that you can show family or friends who might be wondering about Peak Oil.
I'd like to thank rj at Global Glass Onion for all the links and friendship over the past week, including the advice on watermelon and potato growing! Be sure to visit him at his blog.
Also, I'll have a guest post up on Modern Survival Online tomorrow, so do Check it out! Rourke has a great survival blog full of information and resources.
"Blind Spot"
This second one, is just a personal favorite of mine. Sometimes when you feel overwhelmed and losing hope, it's a good one to watch. (this reminds me of a neighbor I have. :D)
"The Man Who Planted Trees"
I hope that this coming week is better than last week. I hope the Japanese people don't have anymore bad events for awhile and can begin what is going to be a long hard trip back to something at least resembling normal lives.
On the right, you'll see my twitter feed. You can check it too for news that doesn't always get posted here.
If you feel so inclined, do check out the tip jar too. :D <===Smiley face!
Much thanks to everyone who visits the blog here.

Oh, and just for laughs, Anne Coulter seems to think that radiation is good for people and that the folks over in Japan getting doses of radioactivity will not get cancer. LOL I kid you not.
Check this out.
MailOnline: 'Radiation is good for you,' says Ann Coulter as she weighs in on Japan's nuclear crisis
(some people are too stupid to live...and yet they live. Go figure.)

Oh well, what can you do? Right?
Just keep on keepin' on. And like the old fellow in the second video, keep on planting trees.
Take care friends, see you all tomorrow with a special Breaking News!

No comments:

Post a Comment