Saturday, December 17, 2011

Saturday Documentary! Dec. 17, 2011

Ok, I'm going to depart from what I usually post on Saturday and post something different.
Remember last week and the documentary, "Orwell Rolls In His Grave"? Well , watch this movie, strip out the specifics, look at the over arching theme, and maybe post your comments. What do you think? This has nagged at me all week and I thought I could put this movie up for you guys to watch, or watch again if you haven't seen it already, and maybe talk about it. Remember, don't dwell on the specifics, look at the theme of the story, what it's trying to show us about media and the people running it.
If it's slow to load, just give it some time, or look for it on Netflix or something. 
Again, I just know that there is something important to say here and am sorry that I don't have the skills to express well what I'd like to say. But there is, something.

"In the Mouth of Madness"



Also, RJ sent this last night. Amnesty International made the film. Thanks also to the good folks at  
Reality Zone!  Check it out.
there's some common theme between this and the movie I posted too! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment